Have you ever noticed that uninstall a program like IrfanView from Windows is a trouble? Have you ever noticed that there’s somethings left in system and you can’t get if of them thoroughly? If you have, then you’ve just come to the right place. We will tell you how to remove IrfanView from Windows completely, as well as all remnants.
Tips: The button below will deliver you a professional & automatic removal tool, will help remove all your unwanted programs just through a few of clicks. If you are interested in looking at how it works? Enroll in it and try it right now.
IrfanView is a popular image viewer available for Windows-based computer including Window XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Whether you are in 32- or 64-bit version, the IrfanView program is available for both of them. IrfanView will cater all your needs of viewing, editing, organizing and converting images to the format you want. It’s also able to play different formats of your video and audio files without decreasing quality. Besides that, the program comes in different languages so that you can use it to practice using a language of your choice. Furthermore, IrfanView is free of charge, anyone who are interested in trying the program can use it without spending a cent. The simple but powerful design will satisfy your needs of viewing any formats of graphics, playing audio and video files through the all-in-one program.
If you are a Windows computer user looking to get an easy method, a complete instruction to remove IrfanView, you will need to acquire the basics needed to succeed in removing the program.
Welcome to the IrfanView removal guide! In this guide we’ll provide two methods to help you remove IrfanView from Windows-based computer with ease – fast, so that you can immediately apply it to your unwanted programs effortlessly. The methods in this guide are well structured. If you’re searching for a complete guide that is relevant for you, take a look through the available methods to find the answer you need when you remove IrfanView. Therefore, it is time to look at the two methods, what they are, and how they work.
In this method you will discover key insights to help you remove IrfanView or other programs from your Windows PC, and be able to delete remnants in system.
According to your Windows operating system, follow the appropriate steps listed below to remove IrfanView.
1. Click “Windows Start” (“Windows Key”), and then click the “Settings” item (gear icon).
2. Locate and click “Apps” in the “Settings” window. If you are not able to locate “Apps,” type “Apps & Features” into the “Find A Setting” search field near the top of the window and click on the “Apps & Features” option when it appears.
3. In the “Apps & Features” list, find and left-click “IrfanView.” Once ” IrfanView ” is highlighted, click on the “Uninstall” button.
4. Click Yes if you’re sure that you wish to continue to uninstall IrfanView right now. Follow the pop-up uninstall instructions to complete the uninstallation process. Once the “IrfanView” uninstall completes, close the “Apps & Features” window.
5. Delete leftovers associated with the IrfanView program.
Right-click Start menu > click Run > enter ‘regedit‘ in the Open box > press Enter key.
6. In the Registry Editor window, click Edit > click Find > type in the IrfanView pathname in the Find what box > click Find Next. Got to the following keys and delete the left files related with the IrfanView program.
7. Restart your computer.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
1. Click “Windows Start” menu (“Windows Key” + “Q” in Windows 8), and then click the “Control Panel” item.
2. Set view by to Large icons. Click on “Programs and Features” or double-click on “Add/Remove Programs” (Windows XP).
3. In the “Programs and Features” window (or the “Add/Remove Programs” window in Windows XP), left-click “IrfanView” to highlight it. Once “IrfanView” is highlighted, right-click it and then click on the “Uninstall” (or “Uninstall/Change”) menu option.
4. Once the “IrfanView Uninstall” window appears, click Yes to continue the removal. Follow the pop-up instructions to finish the IrfanView removal.
5. Delete leftovers. You can refer to the similar steps mentioned above. Finally, restart your computer.
If you’re ready to utilize a professional uninstaller tool to remove IrfanView, join me in this method. We will utilize a technical removal program named Bloatware Uninstaller to clean out all your unwanted programs including IrfanView like a breeze. The whole process only involves a few of clicks. So, let’s know how it works now.
1. Run Bloatware Uninstaller > Select IrfanView > Click Run Analysis.
2. Click Complete Uninstall > click Yes to make sure you want to remove IrfanView.
3. Click Yes to be sure that you really want Uninstall IrfanView.
4. Click OK to quit the IrfanView uninstall window > click Scan Leftovers to continue cleaning out leftovers.
5. Click Delete Leftovers > click Yes to delete all leftovers.
6. Once done, you will get a message that the IrfanView program has been successfully removed. Click OK and quit Bloatware Uninstaller. Restart your PC.
Refer to an easy video guide:
The guide aims at taking the confusion, frustration and complication out of IrfanView removal for you. With the two methods I want to help you avoid being overlooked, undervalued, or stuck. If you are willing to use an easy, fast and high-productive uninstaller to remove IrfanView and other programs that you no long need, then Bloatware Uninstaller tool is worthy trying. You can click the button below to give it a try today!