There are many reasons you could be wanting to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. A lot of users thought they could easily uninstall it from Control Panel and that will be the end of it, while as the matter of fact, many of them have different problems during removal.
However there are a lot of files left behind you may want to clear out, such as saved data and configuration files. There’s no guarantee that they’ll remain behind after Uninstalling Malwarebytes. However we may as well double check anyway.
I am unable to uninstall Malwarebytes to replace it with a new correct version. I keep getting the message: How do I get rid this problem.
“C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\unins000.msg” is missing. Please correct the problem or obtain a new copy of the program.
By charlie2 who’s actually stuck in the Malwarebytes removal, don’t worry, this page therefore will provide the Malwarebytes uninstall support for users with the effective method to fast uninstall Malwarebytes Version 184.108.40.2069 on PC, if you are confused about that, keep reading on its specific steps.
Gives ineffective security products the boot, Malwarebytes cleans up the mess that malware made. And protect your network, data, employees, and your bottom line.
How to solve:
In the last issue, we can see the unins000.msg file was missed in the computer due to the possible error during the downloading or installing, the correct way to fix the problem is to fix the program itself or reinstall the program Malwarebytes.
Unfortunately, you can’t easy reinstall Malwarebytes when you have one installed in the system, but the manual approach via Control Panel/ Setting or the unins000.ex can’t help you now, so the proper way to uninstall Malwarebytes is about to take use the third party removal tool—Bloatware Uninstaller to help with safely & quickly remove Malwarebytes anti-malware.
This remover is available to all installed programs in computer that supports Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32bit&64bit), which forcibly uninstall any stubborn or bug software including uninstall Malwarebytes automatically in a short time.
1. Download & install Bloatware Uninstaller on computer；
2. Select Malwarebytes Version 220.127.116.119 in the list and let the tool Run Analysis;
3. Click Complete Uninstall, it will take a few seconds to scan all the related files/folders and registry entries of Malwarebytes;
4. During the scanning, click Yes and Uninstall to lest the removal process perform, the click Yes to restart the computer immediately to thoroughly &completely delete its relevant files/folders/components.
5. Restart the computer immediately to delete the files completely. After the reboot finished, relaunch the BU, back to step 3, and click Scan Leftovers, and you will see a list of deleting files and registry entries (leftovers) of the program.
6. You can review the list for details including their names and locations, then hit Delete Leftovers to fully remove Malwarebytes.
6. Watch the video to learn more of it with how to completely uninstall Malwarebytes Version 18.104.22.1689 on PC:
Also we’ll list the Conventional Means to uninstall Malwarebytes Version 22.214.171.1249 from Windows only under the condition unins000.msg is not corrupted or no component had been corrupted in Malwarebytes.
This is definitely the first method you tried yourself but let’s try this again in order to make sure we tried to uninstall it the usual way. If this method helps you deal with Malwarebytes-related error messages, you don’t have to continue with other solutions. This is also the easiest solution for casual users.
1. First of all, make sure you are logged in with an administrator account as you won’t be able to delete programs using any other account.
2. Backup the data you want to save because deleting Malwarebytes will remove it.
3. End task (s) of Malwarebytes before removal.
3.1 In the bottom-right corner of your screen, check the System Tray. Right-click on Malwarebytes and close the program.
3.2 To make sure nothing related to the program is running in the back ground, press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard to open the Task Manager. Find and End the processes related to Malwarebytes.
4. Click on the Start menu and open Control Panel by searching for it. Alternatively, you can click on the gear icon in order to open settings if you are using Windows 10.
5.1. In Control Panel, select to View as: Category at the top right corner and click on Uninstall under the Programs section.
5.2. If you are using the Settings app, clicking on Apps should immediately open a list of all installed programs on your PC.
6. Locate Malwarebytes in Control Panel or Settings and click on Uninstall.
7. Malwarebytes’s uninstall wizard should open with two options: Repair and Remove. Select Remove and click Next in order to uninstall the program.
8. A message will pop up asking “Do you want to completely remove Malwarebytes for Windows?” Choose Yes.
9. Click Finish when the uninstalled completes the process and restart your computer to see whether errors will still appear.
10. Last but not least, reboot the device.
You can’t say you have completely uninstall Malwarebytes from computer until you have eliminated all the remaining files or the registry entries, both Option 1&2 need to clean the registry files, try to do it step by step as below:
1.Click Start (negative Windows +R)> enter “regedit” in the search box > Hit OK to launch Registry Editor >Press Ctrl + F to negative Search box > Input the key word Malwarebytes in the box then hit Find;
2.Delete the related registry files once it show up;
3.Until it say finishing searching > Reboot your computer.
Have any problem to uninstall Malwarebytes Version 126.96.36.1999, please leave a comment bellow.