Looking for a proper way to uninstall HP CoolSense from your system? There are always many reasons that make you want to uninstall programs from your computer from time to time. There may be also many problems that make you not able to uninstall HP CoolSense from your PC, such as program errors, program not listed in Programs and Features, corrupted programs and so on. Therefore, to help you out, we’ve also worked out a few workable methods as well.
HP CoolSense is a proprietary technology form HP that manages the dissipation of heat from devices to make them more comfortable to use as well as increasing their longevity. The technology uses motion sensors that detect when the device is being used in order to adjust performance settings of certain hardware such as the CPU fan, GPU clock speed, etc. HP CoolSense is available for the Windows platform.
However, things can be tricky to remove HP CoolSense from PC, you might have trouble to during the removal. Such as:
Common reasons you might want to uninstall HP CoolSense:
Therefore, you may familiar those errors:
We have the best idea to completely uninstall HP CoolSense from computer, this specialized uninstaller can not only help you uninstall HP CoolSense effectively, but also identify and delete all leftover files, folders and invalid registry entries belonging to HP CoolSense in a short time.
In order to uninstall HP CoolSense successfully, you must quit HP CoolSense and related process on background.
1. First launch Bloatware on desktop, and select the HP CoolSense you want to remove in the installed programs list, and then hit the green button of Run Analysis to begin remove it;
2. Just wait for a second to let BU analysis HP CoolSense, and then easily press Complete Uninstall button to continue;
3. Follow the uninstall direction to complete the auto process. Wait for a while until the Scan Leftovers button lights up, then click on it. Then, click on “Delete Leftovers” button to completely uninstall HP CoolSense.
If you don’t have the automated removal tool installed on your computer, then you can try manual way to uninstall HP CoolSense, but, remember that this way won’t always work and might cause other problem otherwise.
C:\Program Files\HP CoolSense
(C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\)
(C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\HP CoolSense)
This section uses images and directions for the latest version of HP CoolSense. Images and directions for previous versions are similar but may vary slightly.
To configure the cooling preferences on computers with HP CoolSense, follow the steps below.
1. In Windows, search for and open HP CoolSense.
The HP CoolSense icon is displayed on the task bar.
2. Click the HP CoolSense icon in the task bar to display the configuration box.
3. Click On (default) or Off to change the settings. Click About for a description of HP CoolSense settings or to view the program’s version number.