CyberLink PhotoDirector is a comprehensive, powerful, and intuitive solution to create professional looking photos. From the moment your photos are imported, you are empowered with new and unique features that bring out depth and sharpness in your masterpieces. Portraits become flawless, scenery transforms to your desire. However, there’re more people have problem to uninstall CyberLink PhotoDirector from computer, so today, we’re going to give the full instruction to completely remove it perfectly.
Two removals guides were given to uninstall CyberLink products, if you have any problem with CyberLink YouCam or CyberLink PowerDirector, check these out:
Most people have received error messages when install:
And if that way, you will need to uninstall CyberLink PhotoDirector first, then can to fix those problem and reinstall again. Unfortunately, most people have uninstall issue when they use the Windows default feature:
In order to resolve those issuers during removal, you can follow our instruction below to successfully get rid of PhotoDirector.
Firstly, you can try use the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel to uninstall CyberLink PhotoDirector from your computer by these steps:
1) Quit the PhotoDirector programs, if it is running.
Here you can do to exit PhotoDirector to make sure everything goes well in order to do it smoothly:
2) In Control Panel, negative Windows uninstaller.
3) Select CyberLink PhotoDirector from the list of currently installed programs, then click Uninstall / Change .
4) It will ask you if you to proceed uninstall CyberLink PhotoDirector from computer, click Yes to confirm.
5) Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CyberLink PhotoDirector.
6) After the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
Note: Skip this step if you encountered error during the un-installation.
Note: Skip this step if you can’t find the uninstall file in the install location.
7) Continue to remove CyberLink PhotoDirector cleanly from computer, you must to clean up the registry key of it, negative Registry Editor to delete the related targets, follow the tips:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CyberLink Corp.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CyberLink Corp.
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink Corp.\
- C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CyberLink Corp.\
- C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\CyberLink Corp.\.
Quickly and completely uninstall CyberLink PhotoDirector from your computer by downloading Bloatware remover, it works 100% and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Bloatware Uninstaller is an effective removal tool, works for most installed software in Windows, makes it easy to remove the installed program you want from Windows system.
More about using BU to remove CyberLink PhotoDirector, please see in this video:
By now, PhotoDirector has been completely removed from PC without any leftovers, any problem to successfully uninstall CyberLink PhotoDirector, please leave it below.