How to uninstall, quickly clean and Remove LibreOffice Calc with the common-used Windows built-in uninstaller and a technical removal tool? Here is a good place to get started. Get all you need to know about uninstalling the LibreOffice Calc free suite, from the basics of manual guide to taking advantage of a professional removal tool you want.
Warm tips: To download a professional removal tool to help you figure out troubles of uninstalling LibreOffice Calc from your Windows computer, you may click the following button to get started in no time.
Most of us often need a spreadsheet software on our computer at some point. If there is a good-to-use, full-featured yet free software, there is no need to pay for a charge version. The LibreOffice Calc free suit just is a choice, which is a very powerful and capable of spreadsheet software, handling data for using it is very easy to accomplish.
LibreOffice Calc is a free spreadsheet software that is one component of the LibreOffice software package developed by The Document Foundation. You can use it to make your own documents look great and easily access to the modern open document formats without efforts. Whether you want to create a closing balance stock sheet, deal with data, create charts, calculate sales or more, this LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet software will make it much easier than your think. If you are looking for a free software in your workflow for enhancing your productivity, LibreOffice Calc is worth trying.
You will see how to use Windows built-in uninstaller to remove LibreOffice Calc, and how to use a professional removal to get leftover files and files cleaned out easily and help you get all unwanted LibreOffice components removed from your computer. Get all the tips you need to know to completely remove LibreOffice Calc in an effective way.
To remove the component of LibreOffice Calc free suite, you need to uninstall the LibreOffice software completely. With the entire LibreOffice software being removed, the LibreOffice Calc component also will be removed. So what you need to do is to remove LibreOffice.
1. Open Task Manager to close all activities and components related with LibreOffice Calc.
2. In the Task Manager window, click LibreOffice > click End Task.
3. Open Control Panel > click Uninstall a program.
4. In the Uninstall or change a program window, highlight on the LibreOffice software > right-click it > click Uninstall.
5. Open Registry Editor window. Right-click Start menu > click Run option > enter “regedit” in the Open box > press Enter key. The Registry Editor will open.
6. You need to find and delete the left entries of LibreOffice. Click Edit > click Find > enter the pathname of LibreOffice in Find what field > click Find. In this step, figure out the relevant LibreOffice Calc entries and delete them manually.
The second method is right for everyone who want to remove LibreOffice Calc just in a few of click and without any worries of mis-operation. Let’s see how it works now.
1. Install and register Bloatware Uninstaller on your Windows PC.
2. Launch Bloatware Uninstaller > click the LibreOffice software > click Run Analysis.
3. Click Complete Uninstall > click Yes to make sure you want to uninstall LibreOffice.
4. Welcome to the Installation Wizard for LibreOffice. The installation wizard will allow you to modify, repair, or remove LibreOffice. to continue, click Next option.
5. In the next box, you can choose to modify, repair, or remove the program. Click the Remove option to uninstall LibreOffice from your computer. Click Next to continue.
6. You have chosen to remove the LibreOffice program from your system. In the Remove the program box, you need to click Remove again to remove LibreOffice from your computer. After removal, this program will no longer be available for use.
7. The LibreOffice program has been successfully removed, as well one of its components of LibreOffice Calc . Click Finish to close the wizard. Click Scan Leftovers to clean out all leftovers of LibreOffice.
8. Click Delete Leftovers > click Yes to make sure you want to delete all leftovers.
9. All leftovers have been completely removed. Click OK to exit. Or you can click Back to Step 1 to have a check. After that, Restart your computer.
Refer to a complete video guide on how to uninstall LibreOffice and all its different components such as Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Base, Math, and so on.
Read more on how to remove LibreOffice tutorials here:
This guide is right for everyone who wants to remove LibreOffice Calc free open source software. If you don’t feel effortless in cleaning out all leftovers in person, we suggest you use a professional removal tool. Till now, you have known how the professional Bloatware Uninstaller tool helps to uninstall a program from Windows. If you’re interested in using this method, you can click the download button as followed to get the uninstaller tool immediately.