Question: I don’t really care for the ultracustomized power options, can I remove ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid application safely? I have an N55SF.
Answer: Yes, it can be removed safely, all you need to do is to follow the correct instruction to uninstall it on computer.
Do you have trouble in completely uninstalling ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid from your system? Are you searching for an effective solution to thoroughly get rid of it off your PC? Don’t worry! You have come to the right place and you will be able to remove ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid without any difficulty.
No matter what, there always are a mess of problems happened when users cannot remove ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid. As a matter of fact, those issues are caused by improper uninstallation of the program. Also, if the program is corrupted or damaged, users may not be able to uninstall it. Here, you will learn how to correctly and completely remove ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid.
As it’s known to most of computer users, the most common way to uninstall a program is via Add or Remove Programs. So here, you would use the Control Panel feature to remove ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid from Windows.
Follow the detailed steps:
Windows 7 Users:
Windows 8 Users:
Except the Control Panel feature, users can go the location when you installed ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid on computer, and negative its own uninstaller to remove ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid.
1. Go to the desktop and find the icon of ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid.
2. Right click its icon and click Properties.
3. Click Find Target option.
4. Find and run unins000.exe or uninstall.exe in its installation folder.
5. Follow its uninstall dialog and click “Yes” to uninstall it.
6. Reboot your machine after the uninstallation.
1. Delete invalid registry entries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid
2. Delete associated files and folders
C:\Program Files\ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid
C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\ASUS Power4Gear
C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid
If required you carefully remove related items in Registry Editor to accomplish the job, which is risky in some degree. Things could get worse if you mistakenly delete those needed by system running. To safely remove ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid, we recommend this reliable third-party tool for your reference.
1. Download Bloatware remover here and start the installation.
2. Run the removal tool, and select the ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid program icon, click on Run Analysis button to conduct the regular removal.
3. Next, after the analyzing, click Complete Uninstall button to begin ASUS Power4Gear removal. Click on Scan leftover button, and click on Delete to clean out all files/folders/registry entires supposed to be gone. Click on OK to finish the cleaning.
See, things can so easy to remove ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid from computer, try it now you won’t be regret.
For details & information to use Bloatware remover is here in the video tutorial, check it for more to learn.
For more tutorials, read these stories: