Remove every software you don’t need like a breeze! This guide is telling everything one should know how to Uninstall Inkscape and other unwanted programs with confidence. Walk through this guide if you need t detailed explanation of everything in removing Inkscape.
Tips: You can click the download button to utilize a professional uninstaller tool to uninstall Inkscape completely.
What is Inkscape software? Inkscape and CorelDRAW are both drawing software, but Inkscape’s drawing capabilities are more user-friendly. At present, many professional and amateur designers like to use it for illustration, icon, logo or small graphics on web pages.
Inkscape is a free and open-source vector design software that is available for Windows, Mac OSX, GUN and Linux. It is preferred by designers and matures across the world and used to create illustrations, icons, logos, drawings, maps and web images. For those graphic designers, Inkscape is not the unfamiliar software due to they often use it when draw vector images.
In the toolbar, you can see that it provides the user with a variety of shapes and paths to trace. In addition, there are text editing and image cloning functions. It also supports importing and exporting multiple file formats, such as bitmap formats. So Inkscape is a powerful drawing tool.
Inkscape has four general purpose graphics tools: rectangles, ellipses, stars, and spirals. When the user is in use, you can click on the graph to draw, and then adjust the size, angle and so on through the control handle of each graph.
Among Inkscape’s many features, text editing is also commonly used. It allows users to freely add multiple lines of text to Inkscape, as shown below. You can also set its color and other formatting effects.
When making vector graphics with Inkscape, for example, we want to make the gesture icon. Inkscape’s node editing feature allows you to add more nodes to draw more naturally, and the number of nodes can be increased or decreased.
One of Inkscape many features is its frequently used ability to draw lines. There are 5 models to choose from, and the shape of the drawing can be chosen freely, which is very humanized for users creating vector images faster.
In short, Inkscape is a software that is often used to create vector drawings. Inkscape is favored by designers because of its rich features. It comes with elements and materials that are often used in the design process, providing a lot of convenience for the design process.
We will have two methods here to uninstall Inkscape from a Windows-based computer. You will know how to use Windows built-in uninstaller to remove Inkscape. And then, you will know how to remove Inkscape using an automatic uninstaller tool.
By using the first method, you will know how to utilize the Windows built-in uninstaller to uninstall Inkscape manually.
1. Open Task Manager and close all Inkscape activities there. By pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys or press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager > click Inkscape > click End task or End process.
2. Right-click Start menu > click Control Panel > Click Uninstall a program.
3. Locate at Inkscape > right-click Inkscape > select Uninstall. Follow pop-up instructions to finish the Inkscape removal.
4. Next, you still need to delete leftovers in Registry Editor. Right-click Start menu > click Run option > enter regedit in the Open box > press Enter key.
5. Click Edit > click Find > enter Inkscape pathname in Find what field > click Find. Delete leftovers in the search results.
Please note: Make sure that you delete leftovers related to Inkscape, any wrong deletion probably causes some crash issues.
By using the second method, you will know how to use the professional Bloatware Uninstaller tool to uninstall Inkscape completely without any efforts.
1. Run Bloatware Uninstaller > select Inkscape > click Run Analysis.
2. Click Complete Uninstall > click Yes to be sure that you would like to remove Inkscape from your Windows computer.
3. Click Uninstall to be sure you want to completely remove Inkscape and all of its components. Inkscape will be uninstalled from the following folder.
4. Click Close. The Inkscape uninstall was completed successfully. Next, click Scan Leftovers.
5. Click Delete Leftovers > click Yes to be sure you want to delete all leftovers.
6. All leftovers have been completely removed. Click OK to quit this window. Restart your computer.
Anyone who would like to uninstall Inkscape vector graphic editor, whether for update or troubleshooting, would be a perfect candidate for this Bloatware Uninstaller tool. By the end of this Windows program removal guide, you will have the knowledge to choose the proper way to uninstall Inkscape with confidence. This professional uninstaller tool is designed for beginners, but it is also ideal for intermediate Windows users who would like to quickly remove undesired programs just in a few of clicks. Do you want to have a try?
Tips: Click the following button so that you can install the professional Bloatware Uninstaller tool in no time.